Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm a Newbie!

So I work with this girl named Melissa. She has an awesome blog http://stylesimpleway.blogspot.com. I periodically check in on her posts and each time am jealous of her writing style and of the images she finds to go with her posts. She's by no means a techno geek, I don't think she owns a Blackberry, I know she's periodically on Facebook, I'm not sure about Twitter. So, I am always amazed that she's figured out this whole blogging thing and does such an amazing job with it. 

So... that's where I come in... The other day at the office I told her she has to teach me how to create a blog and she told me it was "so easy, even she could do it!" So tonight I was inspired enough by her blog to google blogspot and create my own. I don't promise that it will be as charismatic as Melissa's or as interesting, but perhaps if you're a mama of one and a career girl all in one, you'll take something from my scribes!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You're blogging Karma! You're really doing it! Keep up the blogarifficness. Yes that's a word, starting now.

    ReplyDelete