Friday, October 15, 2010

Tonight's the night!

Well, after 9 months of work by an amazing committee of people, tonight's the night for the big Dancing With the Stars show benefiting the HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre. I may not be dancing this year, but that doesn't mean I'm not a bit nervous!!! I'm so proud to be a part of this event. HopeSpring does amazing, wonderful things for so many people and I can't think of a better way for me to spend some of my time. If I've learned one thing over the past 2 years with this event, it's that donating my time is just as important as donating my money!

So, wish me luck. I may have danced in front of 700 people last year, but I've never had to speak in front of that many before! Think great thoughts for us tonight and cross your fingers we break the records for money made on this event! That's my ultimate goal this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment